Cultivate confidence and express a magnified version of yourself with CG pheromone infused body mists. Choose from three dynamic fragrances. All specially formulated to blend with skin pH, provide a unique on-of-a-kind scent and boost sex appeal! (3.5oz)
- Available in three dynamic fragrances.
- Formula blends with skin pH for a unique scent to you.
- Enhances natural pheromone production to boost sex appeal.
- Perfume mist provides fragrance boost for up to 1 hour.
- Formula blends with skin pH to create one-of-a-kind fragrance unique to wearer.
- Spray bottle provides easy application.
- Paraben & Gluten Free
- Vegan Friendly
Head Over Heels – A light fruity, floral fragrance. Ideal for a hot brunch date a lazy Sunday in bed?
- Top note – Mandarin, Lemon, Sweet Osmanthus & Mimosa
- Mid note – Apple & Fresh Melon Accord
- Base Note – Dry Notes of Sandalwood, Patchouli & Sweet Amber
Turn Off the Lights – a MEDIUM FLORAL, ORIENTAL FRAGRANCE. Ideal for a matinee e movie date or an impromptu afternoon delight!
- Top note – Natural Mandarin, Fresh Bergamot, Melon & Pineapple
- Mid note – Tropical Coconut, Strawberry, Gardenia, Jasmine & Marine Accord
- Base Note – Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vanilla & Tonka
All Night Long – A subtle but rich oriental fragrance. Ideal for turning heads on a special night out or an intimate evening in for two.
- Top note – Orange, Raspberry & Peony
- Mid note – Tropical Orchid, Lychee & Black Rose
- Base Note – Dry notes of Sweet Amber, Caramel, Vanilla & Woody Amber
Directions: Lavishly spray on the body anytime you want a refreshing boost of fragrance.
Fragrance Application Tips:
- Less is more. Start with one application. Re-apply only when required. Perfume oil typically lasts for 5-8 hours.
- Layer body mist after perfume oil for a subtle fragrance boost.
- Apply to pulse points; chest, neck, wrist, inner elbow and shoulder. Body heat will push the scent after application.
- Apply fragrance to dry skin, preferably after a shower. Fragrance needs to mix with skin pH to go through the natural stages of notes.